Saturday, February 19, 2011

Sister In Law's Big 30 Day Gift

It is my sister in law's 30th birthday this March so I was thinking of what to get her that is affordable and yet something that she would appreciate.

She is one of those girls who got everything and really girly.  At first, I thought I should just get her something from Victoria's Secret because that is our favorite store.  But as I went shopping I thought, wait! This is the big 30!  Maybe I should give her something that is memorable. So I went to my next favorite place, ETSY.  Etsy has all kinds of stuff hand made so really unique and at affordable price. The next thing that I thought was there is a lot of selections here but what would make the difference? Jewelry!  I browsed on necklaces first, as in charms, then earrings then bangles.  I stumbled into this shop for weddings and she customizes the jewelry so it is really secial.

After 2 nights of fun browsing I decided to pick this piece.  It is 14k gold and you can choose the letter initial for the recepient's name and pick her birth stone for only $38. I thought this gift should come from my little girl (4) who is the apple of her eyes.  If you visit her website you can get gifts for your wedding (bridesmaids etc) and birthdays.  (Please see photo credits below to visit their websites.)
Of course, to seal the deal I also got her something from Victoria's Secrets.  There collection of Supermodel Essentials is really classic and to die for!  I want them all for myself! But I picked this hooded jacket for her.

It is $38.00 and great for going out shopping or anything. I also ordered the box for only $6.00 makes your gift really classy. The box is sturdy you can use it to keep mementos like old cards you received over the years.

So, what do you think?

Xoxo,
Nancy

Photo Credits:


No comments:

Post a Comment