Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Nightmare

I had a terrible dream!

I dream that I turned bald and that right half of my hair was peeling as if it was a wig and that there were stuff in my scalp like some disease. How horrible!!!

Hair loss is one of my biggest fears.

I googled possible meanings of it and it said something like losing love or losing power over something or losing verility. I have been very disappointed lately of my  looks because I gained 5 pounds since I moved here in San Diego. I wanted to run or do my yoga but I have been so busy lately and come home from work really tired...

My mother in-law is here visiting for a month, hopefully I can do some exercise as soon as I get enough rest.  I want to start drinking multivitamins too maybe that will help.

Have a nice day everyone!

xoxo,

Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment