Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Fat, Old and Ugly

Here I am 90 days later still fat, now old and ugly!  The skip carbs in dinner never worked because I got sick way too many times (part of recently moving here, Doc says it actually lowers your immune system). I feel tired everyday and feel so unhappy with my stomach, especially that I always slouch.

I found myself browsing the internet for portions or trying to figuring out what size of food I should be eating and to find answers on how to keep a healthy lifestyle. I am not really a fan of drastic diets. I believe in having a good lifestyle. I just couldn't find my way to it yet. Lack of discipline!

Thankfully, I am off for the whole week. So I am trying to rest as much as I can to get my energy back. I just recovered from a cold too.  Tomorrow, I plan to go to swimming early in the morning after I take my daughter to school.  I have been waiting for the sun to warmer so the family can spend more time at the beach and then I can run.

I also know that I tend to take too many things (projects) on my plate that I forget about my health so I need to remind myself to put my body first! 

I will probably subscribe to one of those health magazines to just keep me motivated. 

Okay off to bed I go and wish me luck tomorrow!  I am still in search for the right balance of food and exercise but I promise to keep you posted!

xoxo,

Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment